Search in Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos and Blogs Search

CROSS TV ENGLISH|United States

My Prayer

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |more

Join in Prayer

Community ads

Page of 1
1 - 1 of 1 Topics

Categories > Travel & Leisure > Hobbies >

Michaelpeter

Michaelpeter (46 days ago) (0)

Hey guys,
I have utilized these home quarantine days for researching building a shipping container home. I have been thinking about building one for the past few years, and I'm very interested in such houses. One of the main reasons I love container homes is that they are all metal so that fire danger can be minimized. Moreover, there is no need to spend extra money on roofings.
In my search, I found that container homes require very low maintenance, but they provide high-level security. The only thing I found as a downside is they can be a bit ugly, but I have seen many container homes that done up in different styles that look quite nice. I think it will require good insulation, but would they hold true for all types of construction?
If anyone here has executed a shipping container home, I would like to hear from you. What are your thoughts on it?
Thanks!

Hey guys,

I have utilized these home quarantine days for researching building a shipping container home. I have been thinking about building one for the past few years, and I'm very interested in such houses. One of the main reasons I love container homes is that they are all metal so that fire danger can be minimized. Moreover, there is no need to spend extra money on roofing.

In my search, I found that container homes require very low maintenance, but they provide high-level security. The only thing I found as a downside is they can be a bit ugly, but I have seen many container homes that done up in different styles that look quite nice. I think it will require good insulation, but would they hold true for all types of construction?

If anyone here has executed a shipping container home, I would like to hear from you. What are your thoughts on it?

Thanks!