Search in Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos and Blogs Search

CROSS TV ENGLISH|United States

Happy Easter! - http://www.cross.tv/blog/44515

My Prayer

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |more

Join in Prayer

Staff Members

Community ads

Page of 1
1 - 1 of 1 Topics

Categories > Revival & Miracles > Personal Testimonies >

2 Keys

2 Keys (1859 days ago) (0)

An unidentified vocal MESSAGE in the night with the clear words "You have reached the turning point" repeated three times, followed immediately by a car crash and, in the morning, by the most mysterious and wonderful CRUCIFIXION-BASED VISION of intense "light" instantly rescued me from suicidal despair and hopelessness to an unbelivably wonderful and complete newness of life.This happened 35 years ago of which 20 were invested in desperate search in the Holy Bible for explanation, understanding and sustainable faith of which there is in over-abundance.Briefly, the vision I saw was confirmed incessantly to be nothing less than the great glory and authority of Christ, as the source of self-sufficient life, at his death on the cross ("according to the Scriptures") in order to share in perpetuity his divine image of immortality with humanity as the climax of the "new covenant" of new order of worship of God, as he is, in Spirit and truth (Jer. 31: 31-34; John 1:14, 43-51; 3: 1-21; 6: 62-63; 8:21-28; 11: 25-26; Matt. 26: 26-29 ff).I thank God, with all my heart, for the opportunity to share this personal testimony of the priceless and incalculable greatness of our LORD Jesus!