Search in Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos and Blogs Search

CROSS TV ENGLISH|United States

Happy Easter! - http://www.cross.tv/blog/44515

My Prayer

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |more

Join in Prayer

Staff Members

Community ads

Page of 1
1 - 2 of 2 Topics

Categories > Revival & Miracles > Personal Testimonies >

Linda Fawkes

Linda Fawkes (2115 days ago) (+1)

Today I have learnt with the help of my friend Louise - how to put photos on a computer and send them on web. For me a great achievement. Over the last few years I have overcome my fear of flying and went to Rome - which I loved - learnt to use a mobile phone - started rhyming my christian poetry- began working with children - started playing the organ - and that's just a few of the new things I have learnt. THERE IS A SAYING "BE PATIENT - GOD HASN'T FINISHED WITH ME YET". It's a miracle that I am well enough to try all these new things after the horror of a very long battle with an eating disorder! I feel really blessed to feel so well and be able to enjoy life. There are no words to describe how grateful I am to God. But He knows already. THANKS BE TO GOD! Linda Loo

Елена С

Елена С (2059 days ago) (+2)

В конце 2007 года группа из 7 человек Церкви Адвентистов Седьмого Дня начала молиться за сестру из другого города, которая похоронила свою маму и испытывала сильнейшую депрессию в духовной жизни и кроме того сама по своему физическому состоянию находилась между жизнью и смертью. Огромный букет болезней, отнимавший последние силы жить и бороться Мы проводили молитвенные ночи за нашу сестру на прояжении всего этого периода. Молимся и сейчас. И сегодня наш милостивый, любящий, всемогущий Господь во свидетельство всем племенам , языкам и народам восстановил веру, надежду и любовь в сердце нашей дорогой сестры и она свидетельствует нам о своем физическом восстановлении здоровья! Как не благодарить Тебя Господи и не воспеть имени Твоему Спаситель!!! Слава и хвала Тебе Царь святых и Господь Господствующих!!! Аллилуия!!!