Search in Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos and Blogs Search

CROSS TV ENGLISH|United States

My Prayer

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |more

Join in Prayer

Staff Members

Community ads

Page of 1
1 - 1 of 1 Topics

Categories > Revival & Miracles > Personal Testimonies >

north India Gospel Mission

north India Gospel Mission (2020 days ago) (0)

The Word of God is bread and it is casted upon waters- peoples. We may not find immediate response. But after some time it will give results. I was given a christian tract in 1970 through OM Logos ship in Chennai Harbor in Tamil Nadu. But I was Hindu and was against Christians. so I toreup the Christian Tracts without reading the title also. But God did not get angry with me. I got a small mathew Gospel in my house in Bangalore in a mysterious way. I opened the book and read only one verse Chapter 7 and 7. Ask and it shall be given and knock and it shall be opened and seek and you will find. I threw that gospel also. But that word of God began to work in me and talk to me and led me to a Baptist church. in Bangalore. After attending only four Sundays. the youth pastor shared only two Bible verses Romans 3:23 and 6:23. That night on 23rd January 1972 God began to convict my sins and on the next day I gave my heart to Lord Jesus and was born again. Now I am trained in Bible college and was doing ministry in South India. But God called me to North India in New Delhi. Since 1986 onwards we are doing ministry and sowing the word of God to 1000 of people. It is giving fruit. Praise the Lord Please pray for us and keep on sowing the Word of God. http://nigmindia.com/index.html