Search in Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos and Blogs Search

CROSS TV ENGLISH|United States

Happy Easter! - http://www.cross.tv/blog/44515

My Prayer

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |more

Join in Prayer

Staff Members

Community ads

Page of 1
1 - 2 of 2 Topics

Categories > Revival & Miracles > Personal Testimonies >

2 Keys

2 Keys (1923 days ago) (0)

To be really saved without any make-belief, it is enough to look at the free-will and super-human power involved in the exercise of the following 2 works by Jesus Christ: a) “RIGHT TO DIE”; and b) “RIGHT TO RISE FROM DEATH” expressed, on the same day, in a final act of God’s self-revelation (John 8:21-28;10:17-18, 37-38; 19:30-37), “according to Scriptures”, i.e., the books of Moses and the writings of all the prophets (Luke 24: 25-27; John 20:9; Acts 2: 23-28; 1 Cor. 15: 3-4). This is the mystery and power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ that overwhelmed, with reverential "fear", the army officer supervising the crucifixion into acknowledgment of Jesus as “Son of God”; and drew in its first batch "many of God's people who had died raised to life", "the disciple Jesus loved", Nicodemus and Joseph. Members of the second batch included the rest of the Apostles, 120 believers, and 3,000 others. Other batches include Paul of Tarsus. In its inclusiveness and impartiality, the "salvation of God prepared in the presence of all peoples" has not left out, for example, the Moslems (Koran, Surah IV 156-159). When applied out of context, however, the result will be “another gospel”, i.e.,counterfeit! (2 Cor. 11:4; Gal. 1: 6-9) Therefore, ONE CANNOT BE TOO CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT BELIEVES!

Fin

Fin (1920 days ago) (0)

Right! We absolutely need to guard our heart, mind and soul. There's too much junk out in the world that we already have to be confronted with every day, so we need to actively fill us with God's truth! We must not forget to feed our inward man! Sow on the spirit and you'll reap life!