Search in Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos and Blogs Search

CROSS TV ENGLISH|United States

My Prayer

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |more

Join in Prayer

Community ads

Page of 1
1 - 3 of 3 Topics

Categories > Counseling & Advice > Drugs >

JoeClark

JoeClark (1048 days ago) (0)

I get that there are different strokes for different folks, but i have heard that brands like Visine, and Clear eyes can do more harm than good.
Usually when looking at screens i wear gaming glasses. This helps my eyes out when i work them too hard, but still every once and awhile they will burn a little and get red mostly with little or no sleep. So i got some visine Totality because i figure i would cover all the bases at once. Upon using it my eyes instantly burned worse, i gave it a chance to start working for 40 minutes, but it ended up in the end not helping at all. In fact my eyes were more red afterwards.
Just wondering what helps others when the meth dries out your body and makes sleep harder to come by. I would also like to note that i know about vitamin courses, and dieting, and how these things help the body overall. Also read another forum about running water through the nose if snorting so i have that covered too. Right now i am looking to go buy a bottle of something for a quick fix, that isnt terrible for my eyes, to have around when i need it. I figure a couple opinions wont hurt.

I get that there are different strokes for different folks, but i have heard that brands like Visine, and Clear eyes can do more harm than good.

Usually when looking at screens i wear gaming glasses. This helps my eyes out when i work them too hard, but still every once and awhile they will burn a little and get red mostly with little or no sleep. So i got some visine Totality because i figure i would cover all the bases at once. Upon using it my eyes instantly burned worse, i gave it a chance to start working for 40 minutes, but it ended up in the end not helping at all. In fact my eyes were more red afterwards.

Just wondering what helps others when the meth dries out your body and makes sleep harder to come by. I would also like to note that i know about vitamin courses, and dieting, and how these things help the body overall. Also read another forum about running water through the nose if snorting so i have that covered too. Right now i am looking to go buy a bottle of something for a quick fix, that isnt terrible for my eyes, to have around when i need it. I figure a couple opinions wont hurt.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:

https://drugs-forum.com/threads/any-eyedrops-preferred-by-fellow-meth-users .327963/

jusuvixo

jusuvixo (982 days ago) (0)

That is the value of the Workforce in any my-estub login

my-estub login

part of the world.

jboo75188

jboo75188 (73 days ago) (0)

Good morning readers of this post! My name is Jacob and I am a learner of college. I am also a freelance author at this Master Papers service. I combine my work and study, and I do not have so much time. But I, as the most of students, like to live richly and to order everything useful for me or for my girlfriend.