Search in Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos and Blogs Search

CROSS TV ENGLISH|United States

My Prayer

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |more

Join in Prayer

Community ads

Page of 1
1 - 7 of 7 Topics

Categories > Health > Medical Treatment >

meiClawz11

meiClawz11 (1087 days ago) (0)

Are frequent muscle cramps and soreness due to aging? My husband is 45 years old and is finding difficulties while running. He said that he is experiencing frequent muscle cramps and soreness. I feel worried and scared when he is consistently out late and if I haven't heard from him. 
While researching online I saw that wearing compression socks will help to get rid of the cramps. Does anyone here have any experience with it? Is it worth spending money?
One of Clawson's friends suggested going to physiotherapy clinic in Mississauga. He said it would be better to undergo this treatment as it can improve the functionality and blood circulation. I have heard mixed reviews regarding this treatment. Has anyone here undergone physiotherapy treatment? How was your experience with it? Any advice is highly appreciated. Thanks!!  

Are frequent muscle cramps and soreness due to aging? My husband is 45 years old and is finding difficulties while running. He said that he is experiencing frequent muscle cramps and soreness. I feel worried and scared when he is consistently out late and if I haven't heard from him. 

While researching online I saw that wearing compression socks will help to get rid of the cramps. Does anyone here have any experience with it? Is it worth spending money?

One of Clawson's friends suggested going to a physiotherapy clinic in Mississauga. He said it would be better to undergo this treatment as it can improve the functionality and blood circulation. I have heard mixed reviews regarding this treatment. Has anyone here undergone physiotherapy treatment? How was your experience with it? Any advice is highly appreciated. Thanks!!  

verolla

verolla (70 days ago) (0)

I think that it is not necessary to go to the clinic to solve the problem of muscle pain. Now online stores sell high-quality CBD oil that successfully treats pain.

verolla

verolla (70 days ago) (0)

JoWee

JoWee (70 days ago) (0)

JoWee

JoWee (70 days ago) (0)

Hi! Blessed CBD oil will help you solve the problem of muscle pain. This is really the easiest, safest and fastest way to get rid of body pain. In addition, KBL oil acts not only as an analgesic, but also helps to relieve inflammation. This way, after a while, you can forget about the pain at all.

JoWee

JoWee (70 days ago) (0)

JoWee

JoWee (70 days ago) (0)