Search in Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos and Blogs Search

CROSS TV ENGLISH|United States

My Prayer

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |more

Join in Prayer

Staff Members

Community ads

Page of 1
1 - 2 of 2 Topics

Categories > Health > Medical Treatment >

iLoveMyFamily

iLoveMyFamily (44 days ago) (0)

Hey folks, hope everyone is doing good. I need help today, I hope the people on this board, who are from Boston and nearby area can help me.
My friend's sister is getting a laser vision correction surgery form a clinic in Boston. The clinic was her sister's suggestion, so my friend has given me this duty to inquire about the clinic. Even though I have a few friends Boston, but none of them has any treatment experience with this clinic(of course, they know the place). They have agreed with me to ask their friends and family who have been to that clinic for any treatments.
Also, I've done a bit of online research and checked their website, the testimonials are impressive. The reviews on yelp are seemed to be genuine too.
So I'd like to hear from you guys about the same, especially people who live in Boston. Hope to have the replies soon.
Many thanks.

Hey folks, hope everyone is doing good. I need help today, I hope the people on this board, who are from Boston and nearby area can help me.

My friend's sister is getting a laser vision correction surgery form a clinic in Boston. The clinic was her sister's suggestion, so my friend has given me this duty to inquire about the clinic. Even though I have a few friends Boston, but none of them has any treatment experience with this clinic(of course, they know the place). They have agreed with me to ask their friends and family who have been to that clinic for any treatments.

Also, I've done a bit of online research and checked their website, the testimonials are impressive. The reviews on yelp are seemed to be genuine too.

So I'd like to hear from you guys about the same, especially people who live in Boston. Hope to have the replies soon.

Many thanks.

verolla

verolla (16 days ago) (0)

Your sister made the right choice, you need to take care of health and time to be treated. I have no vision problems but had nerve problems until I tried cbd dabs. This natural medicine gave me a good mood and I completely forgot about the trifling problems and looked at life with different eyes.