Search in Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos and Blogs Search

CROSS TV ENGLISH|United States

My Prayer

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |more

Join in Prayer

Community ads

Page of 1
1 - 3 of 3 Topics

Categories > Health > Rehabilitation >

Kotofejka

Kotofejka (155 days ago) (0)

Is it hard to cure a drug addict? 
Tell me it's hard to cure a drug addict? What treatments are there? Is it expensive?

Tell me it's hard to cure a drug addict? What treatments are there? Is it expensive?

Hippity

Hippity (152 days ago) (0)

One of the most progressive methods of treating drug addiction is the use of cbd oils. They act approximately the same way as a nicotine patch for those who want to quit smoking cigarettes. Only much more effective. Look for the answer here https://herbmighty.com/best-cbd-oils-uk/. I am sure that thanks to these reviews, you will be able to choose the right product for yourself.

verolla

verolla (95 days ago) (0)

To successfully recover from drug addiction, a person must have the desire to fight, otherwise there may be constant relapses. In addition, you probably know that CBD oil effectively treats withdrawal syndrome. I recommend that you learn more about cbd near me and maybe you will get a real chance at an inexpensive cure.